Pages

Mind blowing

  • Butterflies don't know the color of their wings, but human eyes know how nice it is... Like wise you don't know 'how good you are', but I know 'how special you are'
  • Some people say happiness is life. Others say it's freedom & some say it's money, but happiness for me is just having the opportunity to know u!
  • Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!
  • Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!
  • God determines who walks into your life. You decide who stays & who walks out. Send this to people you never want to lose, I just did...
  • Ur precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel like I'm walking but my feet don't seem to touch the ground!
  • If u find ur world as a sky and ur friends as STARS, and if U don't find me among them, dont worrry! I've just been fallen to make ur wish come true.
  • Some people have nice eyes... some people have nice smile, others have nice faces, but you have all of them with a nice heart!
  • Shaadi k pehle ladka: Darling!! tum nahi to mai nahi... Aur mai nahi to tum nahi...
    Shaadi k bad ladka: Aj ya tho tu nahi ya mai nahi!
  • Keeping a place for me in ur heart is ok, but keeping a place for me in your mind might be dangerous because people say... I'm Mind Blowing!
  • No comments: